Sunday, October 28, 2007

October 28th: Brandy & Brad

Brandy & Brad capped off a busy weekend for Bella Design Studio! Their Sunday nuptials were held at Pilgrim Chapel in Kansas City, MO. The bride carried a bouquet of assorted red roses. I used Black Magic, Black Baccara, & Charlotte roses to create more interest by using various shades of red.
Her bridesmaids carried posies of Black Magic roses, flame mini-callas, purple lisianthus, gold kangaroo paw, & smoke bush.
For the altar I did the traditional, large arrangement but also did this gorgeous garland! It measured approximately 8 foot long & laid along the front edge of the altar. It was composed of fresh lemon leaf, tree fern, gerber daisies, roses, solidago, & lisianthus. There were also matching swags hung on both of the outer doors of the church.
The reception was held at the Arrowhead Club at Chief's Stadium. For a festive feel, I did the centerpieces in Chief's colors! I created a bouquet of red roses & surrounded them with a collar of solidago & placed in a cube vase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

I just wanted to say thanks for doing such a great job on the flowers. They were beautiful!! You did such a wonderful job! If I ever come across someone who needs flowers, I will for sure send them your way!

Thanks again for a wonderful job!