Tuesday, October 16, 2007

October 13th: Jessica &

I met Jessica at the Bridal Show last fall. She fell in love with a bouquet I had created for the show & booked with me on the spot! I think that was the first time I actually had an event booked with more than a year until the wedding! For her bouquet, we recreated the show bouquet using Leonida Roses, Rosehips, Safari Sunset, Green Berzilla Berries, & Wine Mini-Poms. The bouquet was finished with wrapped Ti Leaves & another gorgeous beaded ribbon that I found.
To make the bridesmaid bouquets somewhat different, I did more of a monochromatic version of the bridal bouquet. They wore a goldish-bronze colored dress, so the flowers consisted of Leonida Roses, Rosehips, & Safari Sunset. I used the same Ti Leaf & ribbon treatment as on the bridal.
The church had aisle candleabras that we decorated with clusters of Leonida Roses, Green Berzilla Berries, & Safari Sunset. The flowers were attached to the stem of the candleabra with a shimmery gold/bronze ribbon. The wedding was held at Grace Covenant Church on College Blvd with the reception down the street at the Doubletree Corporate Woods.

No comments: