Monday, November 3, 2008

October 26th: Sarah &

Hot pink in the midst of all the fall colors & themes is quite refreshing in late October! I had a lot of fun with this event! I only did bridal party flowers & wreaths for the venue doors, but I had full creative freedom!

The bride wanted a fun, funky look & was open to feathers, wire, colored pins, non-traditional flower varieties, etc. This is what I came up with. Hot pink dahlias, garden roses, snowberry, nerine lillies, red amaranthus, & pink feathers!
The bridesmaids carried similar versions of the bride with variations in flower selection. They had dahlias, tulips, freesia, rannuculus, & amaranthus.

The wreaths turned out awesome! The bride brought me the hot pink monograms that I hung in the center of the fresh wreaths I created.

No comments: