Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New to Blogging!

Here it goes...my first steps into the blogging world! I have seen & heard of a lot of people blogging lately, so I thought I would give it a try. My hopes for this blog are to show current, future, & potential brides the types of arrangements I do for different events. I don't get a chance to update my website with new pictures very often, so I thought this would be a way to put some new pics out for you to see. I am hoping to have bouquets, centerpieces, & other arrangments from each wedding I do to put up here every week. Check back weekly, as I have weddings almost every weekend between now & November. Please leave comments, I would love to hear what you think! I hope you enjoy it!

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Blog looks great. And your flowers this weekend looked beautiful.
See ya Saturday.
Kathy