Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Change is Good

As many of you already know...I have merged with Needham Floral! I am very excited for this new chapter in the evolution of Bella Design Studio!

Why the change? Plain & simple, I didn't want the liabilities involved with being self-employed any longer. I learned everything I know from Dan Needham when I began working for him in November of 1999. Since then, I have remained close with the business & it's employees, even after starting Bella in 2005. I am now the Wedding Consultant & Designer for Needham Floral.

What does that mean for current & prospective brides? Nothing has changed in how your weddings are priced, designed, delivered, etc. The only difference is that all payments are now made to Needham Floral instead of Bella. I am still your point of contact & will oversee all elements of the flowers for your wedding.

Keep your eye out for other changes as well! I am in the process of creating a new logo to incorporate both the Bella & Needham brands. We will also be launching a new website in the coming months!

Feel free to drop by & see us sometime!

Needham Floral
400 E Gregory Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64131
(816) 523-5517
Our hours are Monday - Friday from 9 - 6. Saturdays 9 - 4.

No comments: