Monday, September 22, 2008

September 20th: Tim & Gina

This was an AWESOME event! Gina was very open to ideas & really let me run with the flowers for her wedding! Really a dream client to work with!
The bridal bouquet was a vibrant mixture of gerber daisies, roses, dahlias, spider mums, hypericum berries, safflower, & hydrangea.
The bridesmaids each carried a different type of flower, all in shades of hot pink. Bouquets composed of roses, gerber daisies, & hydrangea.
This is where I had the most fun! The tables at the reception were long, banquet tables that were lined up in 16 foot sections. Each table was a mix & match ensemble of assorted flowers & vases. All of the vases were decorated with some sort of ribbon treatment, some personalized with monograms provided by the bride.
We used over 240 vases, 120 votive cups, & hundreds of yards of ribbon! I hope everyone really appreciated not only the flowers themselves, but the attention to detail that went in to each & every arrangement!
The buffets were decorated with fabulous displays of vases filled with Crenshaw watermelons topped with colorful bouquets of Bells of Ireland, roses, spider mums, gerber daisies, & hypericum berries.
I took tons of pictures of the reception! I posted my favorites here, but if you want to see the rest, visit my Picasa album at: http://picasaweb.google.com/florence.michelle/TimGinaWedding#
There are close ups of some of the vases & their ribbon treatments & shots of the room as a whole. Amazing to see all of those vases!
Also, the bride is selling her runners if anyone is interested. She has close to 60 she said! You can contact me & I will get you her info.

No comments: