Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Studio 1000 Tonight!

Just a reminder that I will be at Studio 1000 (Club 1000's new 3rd floor venue.) The open house runs from 6:00 - 8:00. I have lots of different centerpiece styles on display in sort of a "mix & match" style, so there are a wide variety of options for every price range! Here are a few details of the space:





This space has an incredible sound system, wireless xbox, 3.000 karaoke song titles, 30,000 itunes song titles, electric piano, 3 high def TV's, slide show presentation though high def. television monitors, built in bar, wireless microphone and internet access.

I have a couple of pictures in my email but I can't attach them to the blog. You will just have to come tonight & see the space for yourself! It really is one of my new favorites!

No comments: