Monday, September 24, 2007

September 22nd: Jennifer & Ian




Jennifer was the only bride I had this weekend that opted for a fall theme. Everything turned out gorgeous! Jennifer's bouquet was a mixture of Sahara & Vendela Roses with accents of Green Hydrangea & Stars of Bethlehem. The bridesmaids wore red gowns with ivory sashes & carried vibrant bouquets of Tropical Amazon Roses, Dahlias, Rosehips, Bittersweet, & Crocosmia. The flower girl carried a pomander of Mango Spray Roses. The wedding was at Countryside Christian Church & the reception was held at The Doubletree Corporate Woods.


Jennifer was referred to me by photographer, Rebecca Peters. Rebecca does a wonderful job & I can't wait to see the pictures! You can check out her blog at http://rpetersphotography.squarespace.com/
I am always looking at her latest shoots. Her blog is actually what inspired me to start mine!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Aww -- thanks Michelle! I will be posting Jennifer and Ian's wedding SOON, and I got some great shots of the flowers!! :)